We Are Always Looking for Experienced Talent!
I & II
Recovery Specialists are responsible for making outbound collection calls and receiving inbound calls from consumers on accounts past due (as primary responsibility). Recovery Specialists must be able to identify payment problems and solutions. It is essential that they adhere to all company policies and procedures regarding payment arrangements, account documentation, proper disclosures, and update of consumer information. The ability to ask fact-finding questions and provide accurate company information is necessary. Recovery Specialists are responsible for following through on commitments made to consumers: e.g. submitting requests for documents/payoff.
Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
We offer competitive base pay + commission and a great training/mentoring program. We want you to be successful! We also offer life insurance, short-term disability, and medical benefits
- 1+ years’ experience in Collections and/or Loss Mitigation preferred.
- Previous skip tracing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) guidelines preferred
- Persuasive and professional communication skills
- Strong Customer Service soft skill abilities
- Detail oriented/organized style
- A strong numeric aptitude, problem-solving and analytical skills